This wonderful 'Driving home for Christmas' bauble will add the perfect finishing touch to your tree this festive season.
Our family bauble features a red wooden car carrying a mini Christmas tree and a dusting of faux snow in the bottom which is encased within the glass bauble to create a Christmas winter scene. Your family surname is printed on the sign post to add a beautiful personal touch.
We think it will make an elegant addition to your Christmas tree or mantel-piece. The bauble has a flat underside so that it can stand freely or be hung on your tree using the white ribbon.
Each decoration is made to order and can be used year after year.
Please Note: Personalisation will be entered exactly as you enter it, please ensure you include 'The' before your surname when placing your order so it reads 'The (surname)'s Christmas (year)'. Personalisation will appear in all capitals as shown.
This bauble is made from glass with faux snow in the bottom. The car with a tree on top and the sign post are laser cut from birch plywood and then printed.
The bottom of the bauble is a laser cut, birch plywood disc and there is a laser cut wooden star keeping the ribbon in place inside the bauble.
H8 x W8cm
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
Update on Covid-19 regarding your delivery -
At the moment we are staying open unless told otherwise by the government so we will still be processing orders.
As far as we are aware, Royal Mail are still collecting our parcels and these are still being delivered to our customers with some delays possible. We are sorry if there are any delays we know how frustrating this can be.
We are unsure if there are any delays to international orders due to airlines being under pressure from cancelled flights and with borders being shut across the globe so please bare with us if you are ordering something to be delivered outside of the UK. We haven't been advised that international orders are not being sent out of the UK however delays may incur so your order could take a little longer to reach you.
We will try our best to keep you all informed as we find out more information.
Thank you for your patience and understanding at this uncertain time and stay safe! :)
Your product is one-of-a-kind and is always made to order, so it takes a few days before we can ship it to you.
Funky Laser Products:
Production times are excluding Bank Holidays. Orders received after 11am GMT - the first 'working day' will begin at 9am the following working day. Please consider this when selecting your shipping method. Times given are estimates only.
Please note: If you have requested a proof design for a custom order, this may hold up your dispatch times.
Our business services can take 5-10 working days depending on the complexity of the design and the process required.
Shipping options: (Please note that these times are based on 'working days' which means Monday to Friday.
Free UK Mainland Shipping (Made and delivered within 7 working days) Free
Next Day Uk Mainland Shipping (Made and delivered within 3 working days) £8.50
Tracked Uk Mainland Shipping (Made and delivered within 4 working days) £5.50
Tracked Uk Mainland Shipping (Made and delivered within 5 working days) £3.75
Worldwide International Tracked Delivery - (Made and delivered within 7-10 working days) £8.50
Europe International Tracked Delivery - (Made and delivered within 7-10 working days £8.50
USA International Tracked Delivery - (Made and delivered within 7-10 working days) £19.00
We hope you're happy with your Funky Laser purchase however if you change your mind, simply send your items back to us within 14 days. Drop us an email at email@example.com for authorisation to send your item back and include a note with your contact details, order number and the reason for returning.
Please note that you can't return earrings for hygiene reasons or any personalised items (name necklaces, custom cake toppers, custom printed products, etc). These are NON-REFUNDABLE, unless faulty. Authorisation must be obtained prior to the return of a faulty item.
Please check your package on arrival, and contact us within 24hrs if you have an order query.
Items must be unworn/unused, in their original packaging and wrapped carefully so they don’t get damaged on their journey back to us. Please send back to the following address:
Funky Laser Ltd. Unit 14, Enterprise Court, Queens Meadow Business Park, Hartlepool, TS25 2FE
Please note you will need to cover the cost of delivery to return the items to us. If you selected an enhanced delivery method (e.g. Next Day), you will be refunded the cost of Standard Delivery.
We want your items to last as long as you need them so please read the advice below for caring for your product:
- Be sure to protect your jewellery and/or other Funky Laser products from knocks.
- Store jewellery items in the gift boxes provided by ourselves.
- Laser cut acrylic, perspex and wooden products, whilst generally hard-wearing, will snap if bent.
- Please be careful not to put any pressure on your products. We cannot replace items that have been mistreated.
- Try to avoid wearing your jewellery when cleaning as harsh chemicals may damage your goods.
- Keep your jewellery and other acrylic, perspex and wooden products away from harsh chemicals.
- Regularly touching or rubbing your jewellery may make metals dull or even remove plating.
- To keep your silver plated jewellery clean and shiny, rub very gently with a silver cloth.
- Cake toppers - please make sure you wash your acrylic cake topper in warm soapy water and then rinse before use. Gently press your cake topper using the spike(s) into the cake to avoid breaking.
- Headbands are fragile so please avoid over stretching them when placing on your head as this can snap the acrylic/perspex.
- Please don't submerge any wooden products in water as this will cause damage. Wipe clean carefully after each use.
- White ceramic mugs (microwave safe & dishwasher proof -handwash recommended for longer life) Once received, please clean with warm water before use.
- Enamel mug (hand-wash only) Once received, please clean with warm water before use.
We use a range of different materials including the following:
2mm Food Safe Clear Acrylic - This acrylic is transparent and has a polished finish.
3mm Food Safe Solid Colour Acrylic - This acrylic is made in a solid colour and has a polished finish. (This can be recycled using closed loop technology.)
3mm Food Safe Glitter Acrylic - This is made with real glitter cast inside the acrylic so it can be seen on the front, back and sides of the material unlike paper/card which is one sided. Glitter acrylics don't have any fall out glitter so it can't rub off over time giving you a long lasting product.
3mm Food Safe Metallic Acrylic - This acrylic is made in a solid metallic colour and has a polished finish.
3mm Food Safe Shimmer Acrylic - This is made with a pearlescent effect using a hand mixing method to create random swirling patterns which is cast in the acrylic and has a polished finish.
3mm Food Safe Iridescent Acrylic - This acrylic is made with a mixture of vibrant colours to create a stunning three dimensional depth allowing it to show different colours depending on the way the light shines on it. The acrylic has a polished finish.
- 3mm Food Safe Mirror Acrylic - This acrylic is made with a highly reflective mirror smooth finish on one side and a solid dark grey backing. This acrylic is not see through.
1.5mm and 4mm Birch Plywood - This plywood is lightweight and gives a natural wood effect finish. Shades can vary due to the nature of how this is made. (This eco-friendly wood is grown in sustainable forests)
Our priority is to ensure our products are packaged well for transit so they arrive with you safely.
Where possible, we pack our products using Eco friendly materials or materials that can be recycled or re-used.
- The loose fill inside our boxes disintegrates once water is poured onto it allowing you to dissolve these in the sink rather than throwing them into the bin.
- The boxes can be recycled or re-used.
- The acid free tissue paper is bio-degradable.
- All of our cello bags are recyclable.
- All paper used to print orders or as promotional cards are FSC approved.