We want your items to last as long as you need them so please read the advice below for caring for your product:
- Enamel mug (hand-wash only) Once received, please clean with warm water before use.
Your product is one-of-a-kind and is always made to order, so it takes a few days before we can ship it to you.
Funky Laser Products:
Production time can take up to 2 working days and these are excluding Bank Holidays. Orders received after 11am GMT - the first 'working day' will begin at 9am the following working day. Please consider this when selecting your shipping method. Times given are estimates only, we do not have any control over postal delays which may occur.
Please note: If you have requested a proof design for a custom order, this may hold up your dispatch times.
Our business services can take 5-10 working days depending on the complexity of the design and the process required.
Shipping options: (Please note that these times are based on 'working days' which means Monday to Friday.)
Free UK Mainland Shipping (Made and delivered within 7 working days) Free
Next Day UK Mainland Shipping (Made and delivered within 3 working days) £8.50
Tracked UK Mainland Shipping (Made and delivered within 4 working days) £5.50
Tracked UK Mainland Shipping (Made and delivered within 5 working days) £3.75
Ireland Shipping - (Made and delivered within 5-7 working days) £7.50
Europe Shipping - (Made and delivered within 5-7 working days £8.50
Worldwide International Shipping - (Made and delivered within 7-10 working days) £15
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING
We hope you're happy with your Funky Laser purchase however if you change your mind, simply send your items back to us within 14 days. Drop us an email at email@example.com for authorisation to send your item back and include a note with your contact details, order number and the reason for returning.
Please note that you can't return earrings for hygiene reasons or any personalised items (name necklaces, custom cake toppers, custom printed products, etc). These are NON-REFUNDABLE, unless faulty. Authorisation must be obtained prior to the return of a faulty item.
Please check your package on arrival, and contact us within 24hrs if you have an order query.
Items must be unworn/unused, in their original packaging and wrapped carefully so they don’t get damaged on their journey back to us. Please send back to the following address:
Funky Laser Ltd. Unit 18, Enterprise Court, Queens Meadow Business Park, Hartlepool, TS25 2FE
Please note you will need to cover the cost of delivery to return the items to us. If you selected an enhanced delivery method (e.g. Next Day), you will be refunded the cost of Standard Delivery.
- 2mm Food Safe Clear Acrylic - This acrylic is transparent and has a polished finish.
- 3mm Food Safe Solid Colour Acrylic - This acrylic is made in a solid colour and has a polished finish. (This can be recycled using closed loop technology.)
- 3mm Food Safe Glitter Acrylic - This is made with real glitter cast inside the acrylic so it can be seen on the front, back and sides of the material unlike paper/card which is one sided. Glitter acrylics don't have any fall out glitter so it can't rub off over time giving you a long lasting product.
- 3mm Food Safe Metallic Acrylic - This acrylic is made in a solid metallic colour and has a polished finish.
- 3mm Food Safe Shimmer Acrylic - This is made with a pearlescent effect using a hand mixing method to create random swirling patterns which is cast in the acrylic and has a polished finish.
- 3mm Food Safe Iridescent Acrylic - This acrylic is made with a mixture of vibrant colours to create a stunning three dimensional depth allowing it to show different colours depending on the way the light shines on it. The acrylic has a polished finish.
- 3mm Food Safe Mirror Acrylic - This acrylic is made with a highly reflective mirror smooth finish on one side and a solid dark grey backing. This acrylic is not see through.
- 1.5mm and 4mm Birch Plywood - This plywood is lightweight and gives a natural wood effect finish. Shades can vary due to the nature of how this is made. (This eco-friendly wood is grown in sustainable forests)
Our priority is to ensure our products are packaged well for transit so they arrive with you safely.
Where possible, we pack our products using Eco friendly materials or materials that can be recycled or re-used.
- The loose fill inside our boxes disintegrates once water is poured onto it allowing you to dissolve these in the sink rather than throwing them into the bin.
- The boxes can be recycled or re-used.
- The acid free tissue paper is bio-degradable.
- All of our cello bags are recyclable.
- All paper used to print orders or as promotional cards are FSC approved.